Pacific Diagnostic Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pacific Diagnostic Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.3M per year.
- Pacific Diagnostic Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Pacific Diagnostic Labs has 75 Employees.
- Pacific Diagnostic Labs grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Pacific Diagnostic Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pacific Diagnostic Labs?
Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories (PDL) is a for-profit clinical laboratory established in response to the community's need for a local, high-quality clinical laboratory. Located in Santa Barbara, California, PDL's goal is to provide the tri-county region (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties) with the highest quality of laboratory services, as well as an unmatched level of customer service. PDL's centralized location, state of the art facility and logistics planning allow us to provide same-day results to clients throughout the area. Our test menu is the largest between Los Angeles and San Francisco. With more than thirty new tests added to our on-site test menu, we are able to provide our clients to even more test results in a matter of hours. PDL utilizes cutting-edge information technology (EPIC). To support our mission of service excellence, our IT professionals establish physician office connectivity for results and reporting. Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories is fully accredited and certified by The Joint Commission.keywords:N/A