Pacific Blue Cross Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pacific Blue Cross's estimated revenue is currently $95M per year.
- Pacific Blue Cross's estimated revenue per employee is $210265
- Pacific Blue Cross has 452 Employees.
- Pacific Blue Cross grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Pacific Blue Cross currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Pacific Blue Cross?
Pacific Blue Cross is BC's #1 Health Benefits Provider. We are a not-for-profit organization who provides benefits to more than 1.5 million BC residents through 8,000 employee group plans for businesses, governments, unions and associations and through individual plans for those who do not have coverage with their employer. We work with BC Life & Casualty Company, our subsidiary, to provide our clients with comprehensive benefit packages backed by prompt, friendly service. We continue to expand and respond to our customers' needs in plan design, administration and technology.keywords:Finance,Insurance,Travel
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Pacific Blue Cr...||$95M||452||5%|
|Wilson M. Beck ...||$13M||63||7%|
|Front Row Insur...||$6.8M||33||6%|
|The Axis Insura...||$15.4M||76||9%|
|Square One Insu...||$8.5M||47||27%|