PGH Wong Engineering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PGH Wong Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $139.5M per year.
- PGH Wong Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- PGH Wong Engineering has 481 Employees.
- PGH Wong Engineering grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- PGH Wong Engineering currently has 34 job openings.
What Is PGH Wong Engineering?
Founded in 1985, PGH Wong Engineering, Inc. (PGH Wong) has become one of the nations leading firms in the transit industry. PGH Wong is a full service engineering consulting firm that focuses on the implementation of transit systems. The firm takes a lead role in every phase of transit projects including planning, conceptual engineering, preliminary engineering, final engineering, construction management, testing, startup, and activation. The majority of PGH Wong's work is on a Prime Consultant basis, providing engineering, inspection, construction management, project/program management, and oversight services. PGH Wong has experience in all modes of transit including heavy, light, commuter rail, automated people mover, streetcars and bus rapid transit systems.keywords:N/A