Oxford Lasers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oxford Lasers's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Oxford Lasers's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Oxford Lasers has 49 Employees.
- Oxford Lasers grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Oxford Lasers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oxford Lasers?
As one of the most successful spin outs from Oxford University, Oxford Lasers have been at the forefront of laser technology for 40 years. We design, develop and manufacture the full spectrum of Laser Micro-Machining Tools & Laser High Speed Imaging Systems. With nine in-house laser micromachining systems, we also offer a complete subcontract laser micromachining service; capabilities include micro-drilling, milling, patterning, scribing and cutting in a vast array of materials. With a close team of knowledgeable staff, we are also involved in numerous EU research projects enabling us to keep to the forefront of laser techniques and technologies.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals