Owlet Baby Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Owlet Baby Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.9M per year.
- Owlet Baby Care received $24.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Owlet Baby Care's estimated revenue per employee is $208,398
- Owlet Baby Care's total funding is $48M.
- Owlet Baby Care has 206 Employees.
- Owlet Baby Care grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Owlet Baby Care currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Owlet Baby Care?
Owlet Baby Care is a health technology company founded by a team of parents in 2013. The company's flagship product is the Smart Sock Baby Monitor, which uses pulse oximetry technology to track a baby's heart rate and oxygen levels during sleep. Owlet's mission is to empower parents with the right information at the right time.keywords:Analytics,Automotive,Hardware,Healthcare,Household & Personal Products,Internet of Things,Medical Devices,Personal Products,Wearables