Health Catalyst Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Health Catalyst's estimated annual revenue is currently $171.2M per year.
- Health Catalyst received $100.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Health Catalyst's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Health Catalyst's total funding is $392M.
- Health Catalyst has 1181 Employees.
- Health Catalyst grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Health Catalyst currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Health Catalyst?
Health Catalyst is dedicated to enabling health care organizations to fundamentally improve care by building the most comprehensive and fully integrated suite of healthcare data warehousing and process improvement solutions available. Health Catalyst was formed by a group of healthcare veterans with vast data warehousing and quality improvement experience. Our founders and executives collaborated for nearly a decade to revolutionize clinical process models using analytics. During development, they faced numerous hurdles in the quest to develop a data warehouse that could handle the complexities unique to healthcare data. After determining that the predominant approaches to data modeling werenâ€™t effective for healthcare data, they discovered the solution, which is now known as the Adaptive Data Architecture. Using a late-binding bus architecture, Catalystâ€™s adaptive data model is agile, flexible, and can be implemented in a matter of weeks compared to the months or years traditional approaches require. Today at Health Catalyst, youâ€™ll work with a team of experts who know that healthcare needs to changeâ€”and have made the change it needs a reality. Transforming healthcare is our passion.keywords:Consulting,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr