Orphazyme Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Orphazyme's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- Orphazyme's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Orphazyme's total funding is $263.3M.
- Orphazyme has 160 Employees.
- Orphazyme grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- Orphazyme currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
What Is Orphazyme?
Danish biotech company listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (TICKER: ORPHA.CO), with a late-stage drug pipeline, developing new treatment options for orphan protein-misfolding diseases, including sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis (sIBM), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Niemann Pick Type C (NPC), and Gaucher. Anticipated completion of three potential registration studies by end 2020, with the first potential marketing authorization in 2020.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
MORRISVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Orphazyme A/S (ticker: ORPHA.CO), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing ...
Copenhagen, Denmark, August 28, 2019 – Orphazyme A/S (ticker: ORPHA.CO), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing ...
Orphazyme announced that it and Worldwide Clinical Trials will continue their collaboration through the long-term extension of a Phase 3 study ...