Genmab Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genmab's estimated annual revenue is currently $98.4M per year.
- Genmab received $10.0M in venture funding in October 2014.
- Genmab's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Genmab's total funding is $134M.
- Genmab has 635 Employees.
- Genmab grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Genmab currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Genmab?
Genmab is a publicly traded, international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. Founded in 1999, the company has two approved antibodies, DARZALEX® (daratumumab) for the treatment of certain multiple myeloma indications, and Arzerra® (ofatumumab) for the treatment of certain chronic lymphocytic leukemia indications. Daratumumab is in clinical development for additional multiple myeloma indications and solid tumors. A subcutaneous formulation of ofatumumab is in development for relapsing multiple sclerosis. Genmab also has a broad clinical and pre-clinical product pipeline. Genmab's technology base consists of validated and proprietary next generation antibody technologies - the DuoBody® platform for generation of bispecific antibodies, and the HexaBody® platform which creates effector function enhanced antibodies. The company intends to leverage these technologies to create opportunities for full or co-ownership of future products. Genmab has alliances with top tier pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Disclaimer: bit.ly/GENDisclaimerkeywords:N/A