Orchid Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Orchid Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.1M per year.
- Orchid Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Orchid Medical has 141 Employees.
- Orchid Medical grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Orchid Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Orchid Medical?
Orchid Medical (Orchid) is a leading, nationwide provider of integrated ancillary and surgical cost containment solutions for the workers compensation industry. Orchid works collaboratively with claims professionals and medical providers to cost-effectively manage and deliver the appropriate care and services injured workers need to recover. The company's medical management solutions include Surgical Cost Containment Program® (SCCP), DME and supplies, orthotics and prosthetics, home health and complex care, home and vehicle modifications, diagnostic imaging, physical medicine, transportation and language, retrospective DME program, and long term care and urine drug monitoring services. For more information, visit www.ORCHIDmedical.com. Follow us on Twitter: @orchidmedicalkeywords:Consumer Services,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers