Oak Park Unified School District Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oak Park Unified School District's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.6M per year.
- Oak Park Unified School District's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Oak Park Unified School District has 248 Employees.
- Oak Park Unified School District grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Oak Park Unified School District currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oak Park Unified School District?
Oak Park Unified School District is a high-performing public K-12 school district located in Oak Park, an unincorporated community in south Ventura County on the border with Los Angeles County, nestled between the cities of Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, and Thousand Oaks. The school district was formed in 1977 when residents voted to create a new school district to better meet the needs of its residents, beginning a long tradition of placing the highest priority toward ensuring a high quality education. The comprehensive (grades K-12) public school district serves approximately 4,500 students and comprises three elementary schools, a middle school, a high school, as well as an independent school and a continuation school for students with unique needs. Students from the entire region are drawn to attend Oak Park schools with about 35-40 percent of students coming from neighboring districts via the District of Choice program as well as through inter district transfers and permits. All of the district's schools are California Gold Ribbon schools and have been nationally recognized as Blue Ribbon schools. The district has also been recognized as a national Green Ribbon school district for its focus on environmentally progressive policies and practices.keywords:N/A