Nuvation Bio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nuvation Bio's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Nuvation Bio's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Nuvation Bio's total funding is $775M.
- Nuvation Bio has 38 Employees.
- Nuvation Bio grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Nuvation Bio currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nuvation Bio?
Nuvation Bio is a biopharmaceutical company focused on revolutionizing cancer treatment by discovering, developing and delivering therapies that tackle some of the greatest needs in oncology. Nuvation Bioâ€™s proprietary portfolio includes six novel and mechanistically distinct oncology therapeutic product candidates, each targeting some of the most difficult-to-treat types of cancer. Nuvation Bio was founded in 2018 by biopharma industry veteran David Hung, M.D., who previously founded Medivation, Inc., which brought to patients one of the worldâ€™s leading prostate cancer medicines. Nuvation Bio has offices in New York and San Francisco.keywords:N/A