Abeona Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Abeona Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.3M per year.
- Abeona Therapeutics received $92.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Abeona Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $65,122
- Abeona Therapeutics's total funding is $232.2M.
- Abeona Therapeutics has 82 Employees.
- Abeona Therapeutics grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Abeona Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Abeona Therapeutics?
Abeona Therapeutics Inc.(NASDAQ: $ABEO)is a leading clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing cell and gene therapies for life-threatening rare genetic diseases. Abeona's lead programs include EB-101 (gene-corrected skin grafts) for recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB), ABO-102 (AAV-SGSH), an adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapy for Sanfilippo syndrome type A (MPS IIIA) and ABO-101 (AAV-NAGLU), an adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapy for Sanfilippo syndrome type B (MPS IIIB). Abeona is also developing ABO-201 (AAV-CLN3) gene therapy for CLN3 disease, ABO-202 (AAV-CLN1) for treatment of CLN1 disease, EB-201 for epidermolysis bullosa (EB), ABO-301 (AAV-FANCC) for Fanconi anemia (FA) disorder and ABO-302 using a novel CRISPR/Cas9-based gene editing approach to gene therapy for rare blood diseases. In addition, Abeona is developing a proprietary vector platform, AIM, for next generation product candidates. For more information, visit www.abeonatherapeutics.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals