Big Fish Entertainment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Big Fish Entertainment's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.2M per year.
- Big Fish Entertainment's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Big Fish Entertainment has 191 Employees.
- Big Fish Entertainment grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Big Fish Entertainment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Big Fish Entertainment?
THE FISH... Big Fish Entertainment is a full service production company that creates multi-platform, visually driven content that compels and entertains audiences with the unexpected. Founded in 2006 by President Dan Cesareo, Big Fish has since produced hundreds of hours of award-winning and top-rated programming in the unscripted reality, lifestyle and documentary space. Current Big Fish series include groundbreaking docu-series Live PD for A&E, offering viewers unfiltered live access inside policing in America; bold dating series Date Night Live for Lifetime; mega-hit franchise Black Ink Crew New York and Chicago for VH1;Tattoo Girls for TLC and culinary docu-series Hustle & Soul for WE tv. With other credits including Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and the Gates Foundation Reality PD public schools project, Big Fish captures and relates extraordinary worlds, characters and stories for such networks as Lifetime, A&E, VH1, WE tv, Discovery, TLC, MTV, E!, National Geographic, Oxygen, Travel Channel and Spike. For more information, visit bigfishusa.com.keywords:N/A