Numerated Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Numerated's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Numerated received $8.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Numerated's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Numerated's total funding is $17M.
- Numerated has 98 Employees.
- Numerated grew their employee count by 69% last year.
- Numerated currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Numerated?
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation of business lending at banks. At the intersection of a changing lending landscape and the on-demand, digital-first economy, Numerated was founded to help banks thrive in the modern lending market and offer businesses the fastest, most convenient way to secure financing. Numerated's end-to-end platform helps banks profitably grow their business portfolios through a powerful combination of real-time lending customer experience, automated credit decisioning, and modern marketing and sales tools. Numerated was developed in 2015 within and for Eastern Bank. After growing Eastern's small business lending portfolio 4X and its rates 2X, the technology was spun-out in 2017 as an independent company backed by fintech leaders Venrock, FinTop Capital, and FIS. Today, Numerated works with growth-oriented banks focused on being leaders in their markets in serving businesses.keywords:N/A