North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.8M per year.
- North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation has 120 Employees.
- North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation?
North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation (NQBP) is a leading port authority responsible for world-class facilities at the working ports of Hay Point, Mackay, Abbot Point and Weipa. As a port authority, NQBP is responsible for: - strategic port planning - port business development - port infrastructure development - environmental management and marine pollution (within port limits) - port security and safety - port efficiency - maintaining navigable port depths for shipping - issuing licences, leases and permits to other organisations for use of port land, infrastructure and facilities. NQBP has a multi-user access policy in place at its ports to facilitate the highest possible utilisation of port infrastructure and greatest possible operational efficiency.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation News
North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation chief executive Nicolas Fertin said the port was first opened to provide a suitable option to import ...
THREE long-serving staff who have devoted a collective 118 years of service to North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation (NQBP) have ...
From 10am to 3pm North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation (NQBP) will be bringing Old Mulherin Park alive with good old-fashioned fun for ...