International Maritime Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- International Maritime Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- International Maritime Services's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- International Maritime Services has 61 Employees.
- International Maritime Services grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- International Maritime Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is International Maritime Services?
Since 1985, IMS has provided global ship delivery solutions. On-keel ship delivery, management, and crew training are the services on which our reputation has been forged. We have a rich, proud history punctuated by success and a demonstrated ability to deliver any seaworthy vessel to and from any port across the globe while providing the technical management and crew training services to deliver. The consistency, safety and efficiency of IMS has elevated us to a preferred supplier of on-keel delivery services across the globe.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
International Maritime Services News
Ravi Shankar Prasad launches maritime communication services in India ... Indian waters, both for international and Indian aircraft and vessels.
Britain at risk of losing leading edge in maritime services ... The report, launched at the start of London International Shipping Week, comes as ...
Now, as the first to offer satellite maritime services in India, the ... internationally, through roaming partnerships with select maritime providers.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|