Neighborhood Healthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Neighborhood Healthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $102.6M per year.
- Neighborhood Healthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Neighborhood Healthcare has 380 Employees.
- Neighborhood Healthcare grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Neighborhood Healthcare currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Neighborhood Healthcare?
Community health is about more than just vaccines and checkups. Itￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs about giving people the resources they need to live their best lives. At Neighborhood, this is our vision. A community where everyone is healthy and happy. Weￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢre with you every step of the way, with the care you need for each of lifeￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs chapters. At Neighborhood, we are Better Together. As a private, non-profit 501(C) (3) community health organization, we serve 271,000 medical, dental, and behavioral health visits from 67,000 people annually. We do this in pursuit of our mission: To improve the health and happiness of the communities we serve by providing quality care to all, regardless of situation or circumstance.keywords:N/A