Nautilus Biotechnology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nautilus Biotechnology's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Nautilus Biotechnology's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Nautilus Biotechnology has 75 Employees.
- Nautilus Biotechnology grew their employee count by 97% last year.
- Nautilus Biotechnology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nautilus Biotechnology?
Born from the foundersￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ recognition that their diverse but complementary skills and experiences would enable them to successfully address challenges that others had not, the company set about solving a vexing problem: how to bring true proteomics to the world in a way that accelerates therapeutic development, dramatically improves medical diagnostics, and makes personalized and predictive medicine a reality. The extraordinary team at Nautilus represents a wide spectrum of disciplines and expertise, including: protein chemists, chip designers, molecular biologists, data scientists, material scientists, biophysicists, optical engineers, microfluidics engineers, bioinformaticists, software engineers, and more. Nautilus is positioned to revolutionize proteomics, transform the way drugs are developed, and significantly improve the way human health is managed.keywords:N/A