Inscripta Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Inscripta's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- Inscripta received $30.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Inscripta's estimated revenue per employee is $145,046
- Inscripta's total funding is $114.2M.
- Inscripta has 109 Employees.
- Inscripta grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- Inscripta currently has 16 job openings.
|Bobby Jo Steeke||Sr. Director, Information Systems and Software|
|Erik Warnecke||VP Finance|
|Deanna Church||Senior Director Mammalian Applications|
|Ben Mijts||Senior Director|
|Phil Belgrader||VP, Systems Integration & Technology|
|Sally Brashears||Vice President, Legal|
|Michael Graige||Chief Technology Officer|
|Roger West||Associate Director|
|Brian Van Hatten||Sr Director of Operations|
|Craig Struble||Senior Director, Computational Sciences and Engineering|
What Is Inscripta?
Inscripta is a gene-editing technology company dedicated to creating the tools needed to revolutionize how we feed, fuel, and heal humanity.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Mile High Labs||$26.2M||181||596%||N/A|
Richard Fox might be the world's ultimate power user in computational biology, and when he heard about Inscripta's new technology, ...
Inscripta, Inc., developer of the world's first benchtop platform for scalable Digital Genome Engineering, today announced the appointment of ...
BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Inscripta, Inc., developer of the first benchtop platform for scalable Digital Genome Engineering, today ...
Inscripta Executive Hires
|2018-11-02||Jason Gammack||Chief Commercial Officer||Article|