ArcherDX Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- ArcherDX's revenue is currently $36.3M per year.
- ArcherDX received $35.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- ArcherDX's revenue per employee is $227987
- ArcherDX's total funding is $95M.
- ArcherDX has 159 Employees.
- ArcherDX grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- ArcherDX currently has 32 job openings.
What Is ArcherDX?
ArcherDX, Inc., creates catalog and custom next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays that are purpose-built to identify mutations and gene fusions from clinical sample types. By combining novel enrichment chemistry, automated informatics and a user-friendly workflow, Archer products remove the bottlenecks associated with using next-gen sequencing in a translational setting.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
ArcherDX is expanding its product portfolio with newborn and screening tests to identify carriers of genetic variants linked to different disorders,
BOULDER, Colo., March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcherDX, Inc., a molecular technology company dedicated to developing breakthrough
ArcherDX, a molecular technology company dedicated to developing breakthrough solutions that advance the application of personalised
|2018-03-21||$35.0M||A||Boulder Ventures, Ltd.||Article|
|2019-01-31||Baby Genes, Inc||Article|