ArcherDX Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ArcherDX's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.4M per year.
- ArcherDX received $35.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- ArcherDX's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- ArcherDX's total funding is $150M.
- ArcherDX has 177 Employees.
- ArcherDX grew their employee count by -39% last year.
- ArcherDX currently has 16 job openings.
What Is ArcherDX?
ArcherDX, Inc., creates catalog and custom next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays that are purpose-built to identify mutations and gene fusions from clinical sample types. By combining novel enrichment chemistry, automated informatics and a user-friendly workflow, Archer products remove the bottlenecks associated with using next-gen sequencing in a translational setting.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals