Myomo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Myomo's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.4M per year.
- Myomo received $4.2M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Myomo's estimated revenue per employee is $40,735
- Myomo's total funding is $20.5M.
- Myomo has 60 Employees.
- Myomo grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Myomo currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Myomo?
Myomo, Inc. is a commercial stage medical robotics company that offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper limb paralysis. Myomo develops and markets the MyoPro product line. MyoPro is a powered upper limb orthosis designed to support the arm and restore function to the weakened or paralyzed arms of patients suffering from CVA stroke, brachial plexus injury, traumatic brain or spinal cord injury, ALS or other neuromuscular disease or injury. It is currently the only marketed device that, sensing a patient's own EMG signals through non-invasive sensors on the arm, can restore an individual's ability to perform activities of daily living, including feeding themselves, carrying objects and doing household tasks. Many are able to return to work, live independently and reduce their cost of care. Myomo is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with sales and clinical professionals across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.myomo.com.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals