LifeMine Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LifeMine Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- LifeMine Therapeutics received $55.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- LifeMine Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- LifeMine Therapeutics's total funding is $60M.
- LifeMine Therapeutics has 62 Employees.
- LifeMine Therapeutics grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- LifeMine Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LifeMine Therapeutics?
LifeMine Therapeutics is pioneering a genomically-enabled drug discovery approach integrating advanced life science and computational technologies to elucidate human biology and create sophisticated therapeutics that attack the fundamental drivers of serious human diseases. LifeMine will access new drug modalities by conducting the first industrial-scale operation exploiting small molecule evolution in fungi to discover game-changing therapeutics. The initial focus will be on immune modulators, metabolic effectors, and cell differentiators. This platform is expected to provide multiple first- and best-in-class therapeutics in succession, and to continue delivering these for years to come. Founder & CEO: Greg Verdine, Erving Professor at Harvard University and Harvard Medical School. Founder of Gloucester Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Celgene), Enanta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ENTA), Eleven Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: EBIO), Tokai Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TKAI), WaVe Life Sciences (NASDAQ: WVE), Warp Drive Bio, Aileron Therapeutics, and the non-profit Gloucester Marine Genomics Institute and Gloucester Biotechnology Academy.keywords:N/A