Harvard Financial Analysts Club Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harvard Financial Analysts Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Harvard Financial Analysts Club's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Harvard Financial Analysts Club has 106 Employees.
- Harvard Financial Analysts Club grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Harvard Financial Analysts Club currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harvard Financial Analysts Club?
Founded in 1996, the Harvard Financial Analysts Club (HFAC) is dedicated to providing the Harvard student body with sound financial education programs and real-world investment experience. Through the HFAC comp, new members are given a ground up introduction to finance with a focus on internship/career preparation. After completion of the comp, students can help manage HFAC's open-end mutual fund, an equity portfolio under the direction of the club's student and alumni members. In addition to its weekly financial meetings, HFAC hosts guest speakers and conducts networking events with finance professionals and former members. The HFAC fund provides hands on investment experience to graduates of the HFAC comp. Investing in small and micro-cap stocks, the fund consists of investment research teams who do in-depth research to produce stock pitches presented to the club's members at weekly asset management meetings. Strong ideas are selected for inclusion in the portfolio, which is kept concentrated.keywords:N/A