MicroHealth Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MicroHealth's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- MicroHealth's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MicroHealth has 94 Employees.
- MicroHealth grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- MicroHealth currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MicroHealth?
MicroHealth provides customers with the right information to promote better decision-making to improve our Nation's health and wellness. We harness the combined knowledge and expertise from our seasoned team of health professionals, researchers, informaticists and technologists who specialize in health information management and technology. We are a Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Small Business Administration 8(a) firm with process maturity appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3, CMMI-SVC Level 3, and certified in ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2015. Recognized for our commitment to uncompromised service quality, MicroHealth is a two-time American Business Stevie and two-time International Business Stevie Award winner. We also are named one of Inc. Best Workplaces in 2017 and a two-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company.keywords:N/A