MetLife Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MetLife Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.9M per year.
- MetLife Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- MetLife Australia has 154 Employees.
- MetLife Australia grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- MetLife Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MetLife Australia?
MetLife Insurance Limited (MetLife), an affiliate of MetLife, Inc., is a specialist provider of life insurance to affinity partners, superannuation trustees and employers in Australia. MetLife Australia has expertise in designing and executing both direct insurance programs for partners' customers and insurance solutions to meet the needs of specific member groups. MetLife Australia has been a specialist provider of life risk insurance products in Australia since 2005. MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs. MetLife, Inc. holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.comkeywords:N/A