Claim Central Consolidated Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Claim Central Consolidated's estimated annual revenue is currently $48.6M per year.
- Claim Central Consolidated's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Claim Central Consolidated has 221 Employees.
- Claim Central Consolidated grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Claim Central Consolidated currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Claim Central Consolidated?
Founded in 2002, Claim Central Consolidated is the parent company of Claim Central, ClaimLogik and LiveLogik. Its a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. As pioneers of digital claims management and live video streaming our innovative solutions simplify the claims process, reduce operational cost and life cycle of a claim and significantly improves the service experience for policyholders. In 2017 we were recognised as an Australian Business Awards 100 Winner for New Product Innovation for the research and development of LiveLogik. In 2016 we were recognised as the 8th most innovative company by the Australian Financial Review. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, we have offices in New Zealand; United States; Africa and Europe.keywords:N/A