Merit Capital Partners Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Merit Capital Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- Merit Capital Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $394,737
- Merit Capital Partners's total funding is $78.9M.
- Merit Capital Partners has 19 Employees.
- Merit Capital Partners grew their employee count by 36% last year.
Merit Capital Partners Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Merit Capital Partners?
Merit Capital Partners is a new firm with a long history. The firm was founded in 1993 through a partnership with William Blair & Company. Known as William Blair Mezzanine Capital Partners, the firm raised and invested over $615 million of committed capital through three institutionally sponsored limited partnerships.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Merit Capital Partners News
The two partnerships establish Merit's presence in Colorado and ... a minority investment in December 2020 from Wealth Partners Capital...
Buyout firm CVC Capital Partners is considering taking a minority stake in part of the new services company. That could provide some funds...
Thomas H. Lee Partners' investment will support the company's product development ... and we believe this lawsuit is without merit and will defend ourselves...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|