Seed CX Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seed CX's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.1M per year.
- Seed CX received $15.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Seed CX's estimated revenue per employee is $198,824
- Seed CX's total funding is $33.9M.
- Seed CX has 51 Employees.
- Seed CX grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Seed CX currently has 1 job openings.
|John Hart||Chief Information Officer|
|Waseem Barazi||Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel|
|Matt Weiss||Chief Technology Officer|
|Wayne Marr||Public Director of the Board of Directors|
|Waseem Barazi||Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel|
|Sam Tegel||Chief Strategy Officer|
What Is Seed CX?
Seed CX is the global exchange and network infrastructure for emerging commodities, focused on crypto currencies. Seed SEF is regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Seed CX News
Bitcoin derivatives provider Seed CX has begun testing its margin swaps products with users, the company said Tuesday. Investors can now ...
CHICAGO, Aug. 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seed SEF, the swaps trading platform subsidiary of Seed CX, today announced that user ...
Crypto exchange Seed CX's unit has begun UAT testing of its upcoming physically settled bitcoin margin swaps; Seed CX co-founder and CEO, ...
Seed CX Funding
|2018-09-13||$15.0M||B||Bain Capital Ventures||Article|