Markes International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Markes International's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.1M per year.
- Markes International's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Markes International has 135 Employees.
- Markes International grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Markes International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Markes International?
We are a specialist manufacturer of instrumentation for detection of trace-level volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOCs and SVOCs). We have a well-deserved reputation for its application expertise in the field of thermal desorption, supplying a comprehensive range of instruments, sampling equipment and consumables that enhance the analytical capability of GCMS. We have also gained recognition for our innovative, high-performance time-of-flight mass spectrometers for GC, featuring award-winning Tandem Ionisation technology. New for 2018 is Centri, an automated multi-mode sampling platform for pre concentration of analytes from liquid, solid and gaseous samples.keywords:N/A