Malouf Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Malouf's estimated annual revenue is currently $92.1M per year.
- Malouf's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Malouf has 367 Employees.
- Malouf grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Malouf currently has 33 job openings.
What Is Malouf?
We focus on quality and innovation to make the finest pillows, sheets, mattress protectors and bed frames in the bedding industry. After developing a passion for luxury sheets, Sam and Kacie Malouf established Malouf® in 2003. They quickly discovered the unparalleled hand and quality of Italian made Egyptian cotton linens. Realizing that only a small percentage of bedding customers could pay over $1000 for a set of sheets, they began manufacturing luxury sheets at an attainable price. The high standard of quality demanded by the company early on allowed Malouf® to quickly be considered a luxury brand.keywords:N/A