MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS's total funding is $116.5M.
- MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS has 40 Employees.
- MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS grew their employee count by -23% last year.
- MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MILLENDO THERAPEUTICS?
Millendo Therapeutics is focused on developing novel treatments for endocrine diseases. Our mission is to build a leading endocrine company that creates distinct and transformative treatments for a wide range of diseases where there is a significant unmet medical need. We are currently advancing two product candidates: livoletide (AZP-531) and nevanimibe (ATR-101). Livoletide is being developed for Prader-Willi syndrome while nevanimibe is in development for the treatment of two different orphan adrenal diseases: Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) and Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome (CS).keywords:Licensing,Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals