MAXEX Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MAXEX's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.9M per year.
- MAXEX received $38.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- MAXEX's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- MAXEX's total funding is $80.4M.
- MAXEX has 147 Employees.
- MAXEX grew their employee count by 77% last year.
- MAXEX currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MAXEX?
MAXEX, LLC is a financial services technology company that has developed a multi-seller to multi-buyer residential mortgage exchange for the benefit of the tens of thousands of institutions nationwide that buy and sell residential mortgage loans in today's $1.6 trillion per annum secondary mortgage market. The U.S. mortgage market is the second largest debt market in the world behind the U.S. Treasury market, yet mortgage loans have never been successfully put on a centralized exchange due to their complexities. MAXEX's technology and unique program structure combine to address the issues that have stymied the modernization of this large market and enable buyers and sellers of residential mortgage loans to operate more efficiently, transact with more confidence, and scale like never before.keywords:Banking,Finance