Logz.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Logz.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.5M per year.
- Logz.io's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Logz.io's pricing is $13 per year.
- Logz.io has 231 Employees.
- Logz.io grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Logz.io currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Logz.io?
Logz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as a enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. Our platform uses AI and and machine-learning algorithms to help DevOps engineers, system administrators, and developers to find critical events in the volumes of information that are now constantly generated in IT environments. Created by a Check Point veteran and a former algorithm engineer for the Israeli military, the enterprise-grade, cloud platform is built on top of the ELK Stack and provides real-time access to data insights based on the collaborative knowledge of IT executives throughout the world. The ELK Stack -- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana -- is the world's most popular open-source log analytics software stack. Check out our website for more information: https://logz.io/keywords:N/A