Livongo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Livongo's estimated annual revenue is currently $91.8M per year.
- Livongo received $105.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Livongo's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Livongo's total funding is $235M.
- Livongo has 340 Employees.
- Livongo grew their employee count by -45% last year.
- Livongo currently has 93 job openings.
What Is Livongo?
Livongo empowers people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. We make it easier for people to stay healthy, starting with our diabetes prevention, and diabetes and hypertension offerings, by driving behavior change through the combination of consumer health technology, personalized recommendations, and real-time support at the point of impact. Powered by advanced data science, we create personalized experiences for our members, so they receive the right information, tools, and support, at the right time. Our approach is leading to better financial and clinical outcomes while creating a better experience for people with chronic conditions and their care team of family, friends, and medical professionals.keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals