DarioHealth Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DarioHealth Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $31.3M per year.
- DarioHealth Corp. received $10.3M in venture funding in September 2018.
- DarioHealth Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- DarioHealth Corp. has 116 Employees.
- DarioHealth Corp. grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- DarioHealth Corp. currently has 9 job openings.
What Is DarioHealth Corp.?
DarioHealth Corp. is a leading global digital health company serving its users with dynamic mobile health solutions. In today's day in age, knowledge of health and treatment is being democratized and we believe people deserve to know everything about their own health, and at the same time have the best tools to manage their treatment. Founded in 2011, DarioHealth employs a revolutionary approach whereby harnessing big data, we have developed unique ways for people to analyze and personalize their chronic disease management. DarioHealth's approach has taken the best of both worlds the world of the wearable market, which is projected to reach $51.6B in just a few years, and the monitoring market that is climbing toward the $30B mark and flipped traditional health upside down. We are moving from periodic data to continuous data, from general treatment to personalized treatment, and from theory-driven solutions to adapted data & AI/ML technology. DarioHealth's solutions span the full spectrum of disease monitoring, management, populations, and engagement.keywords:Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Mobile