Aetion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aetion's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- Aetion received $27.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Aetion's estimated revenue per employee is $114,792
- Aetion's total funding is $93.6M.
- Aetion has 216 Employees.
- Aetion grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Aetion currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Aetion?
Aetion offers the world's most advanced and fastest growing real-world evidence platform, accelerating the development and impact of treatments. With its patented rapid-cycle analytics technology, the Aetion platform uses the everyday clinical and financial interactions of health care to unlock essential evidence about treatment effectiveness and value. Founded by Harvard Medical School faculty members and a pioneer in big data, Aetion helps biopharma and payers and, most importantly, patients thrive in the era of value-based care. Visit aetion.com and learn how Aetion, together with its biopharma and payer customers, is advancing the global adoption of real-world evidence for critical health care decisions.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals, saas