LeafLink Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LeafLink's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.8M per year.
- LeafLink received $10.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- LeafLink's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- LeafLink's total funding is $49M.
- LeafLink has 125 Employees.
- LeafLink grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- LeafLink currently has 20 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|The Hawthorne G...||$55.6M||206||25%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is LeafLink?
LeafLink, the e-commerce cannabis marketplace, empowers wholesale brands and retailers to streamline ordering and client management. To date, LeafLink’s marketplace has processed over $1.5B+ in annual orders, making up an estimated 25% of US wholesale cannabis commerce. LeafLink is live in 25 territories including Canada.keywords:Enterprise Software
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Cannabis industry wholesale marketplace LeafLink has completed a $35m Series B round of funding, taking its total raises to date above $51m ...
Ryan Smith, co-founder and CEO of Leaflink, discusses the cannabis company's new $35 million series B funding round, led by Thrive Capital.
LeafLink is an online cannabis wholesale marketplace, and they've just completed a Series B funding round, led by Thrive Capital. Raking in ...
|2017-04-04||$3.0M||Undisclosed||Lerer Hippeau Ventures||Article|