LeafLink Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LeafLink's estimated revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- LeafLink received $10.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- LeafLink's estimated revenue per employee is $132414
- LeafLink's total funding is $21.6M.
- LeafLink has 58 Employees.
- LeafLink grew their employee count by 66% last year.
- LeafLink currently has 12 job openings.
What Is LeafLink?
Serving over 600 brands and 2100+ retailers across 10 states, LeafLink is the largest marketplace for wholesale cannabis. LeafLink streamlines the ordering process, simplifies communication, and helps sales reps and purchasing managers spend less time on busy work. With a robust online marketplace, CRM, and order management tools, we've created a centralized sales engine to help you manage and grow your business. Are you a cannabis vendor or retailer Request a demo of our platform at email@example.com:Enterprise Software
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Next Wave Insur...||$5.4M||N/A|
|Crouse and Asso...||$14M||58||12%|
LeafLink is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketplace that simplifies the supply chain through its e-commerce platform. The company has a
Canopy Rivers Inc. and LeafLink, Inc. announced the establishment of LeafLink Services International ULC, a new venture that exclusively
LeafLink is a cannabis industry-focused wholesale marketplace. The company takes pride in defining the way that hundreds of brands and
|2017-04-04||$3.0M||Undisclosed||Lerer Hippeau Ventures||Article|