Acreage Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Acreage Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.4M per year.
- Acreage Holdings received $119.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Acreage Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Acreage Holdings's total funding is $225M.
- Acreage Holdings has 157 Employees.
- Acreage Holdings grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- Acreage Holdings currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Acreage Holdings?
Founded in 2014, Acreage Holdings (formerly High Street Capital Partners) has the most diverse portfolio of any company in the American cannabis industry, with cultivation, processing and dispensing operations across 11 states with plans to expand. Acreage has fostered strong partnerships with regulators, physicians and medical researchers with the aim of setting a new standard for the industry. As legislation and regulations evolve, Acreage is poised to build on its leadership position by expanding in terms of footprint and capabilities bringing safe, dosable and affordable cannabis to the market. Our management team is among the most diverse and impressive in the industry, including veterans from major players in the retail and food and beverage industries, as well as leaders from legal and financial disciplines. We also bring many pioneers from within the cannabis cultivation space, including experts who have set many of the standards now broadly deployed within the industry. We are aggressive, yet measured, in our strategy and believe our unique approach and team will continue to provide industry-leading returns and the best quality products and consumer experiences in the world.keywords:N/A