Lacework Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lacework's estimated annual revenue is currently $79.8M per year.
- Lacework received $24.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Lacework's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Lacework's total funding is $599M.
- Lacework has 391 Employees.
- Lacework grew their employee count by 229% last year.
- Lacework currently has 34 job openings.
What Is Lacework?
Lacework brings automation, speed and scale to cloud security so that your security and DevOps teams can keep data and applications safe while your business continues to innovate fast on public clouds. From the initial assessment of your cloud configuration for compliance, to the on-going monitoring of cloud activities for anomalies and breaches, Lacework has you covered. Our technology, Polygraph®, automatically monitors activities and behaviors of all entities deployed: applications, VMs/workloads, containers, processes, machines, users, and accounts. You get: (1) immediate visibility into what to protect, (2) automatic detection of threats and rogue use of your cloud's resources, and (3) continuous validation of your cloud's configuration for security best practices and compliance. Lacework supports private and public clouds including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Try it today: https://www.lacework.com/free-trial/.keywords:saas