Kyruus Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kyruus's estimated annual revenue is currently $77M per year.
- Kyruus received $10.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Kyruus's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kyruus's total funding is $148.2M.
- Kyruus has 285 Employees.
- Kyruus grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Kyruus currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Kyruus?
Kyruus delivers leading enterprise provider search and scheduling solutions that help health systems match patients with the right providers across points of access. Powered by a robust provider data management platform, the ProviderMatch suite of applications - for consumers, access centers, & referring providers - enables health systems to enhance the patient experience and better align patient demand with network capacity. To find out why a Better Match Means Better Care, visit http://www.kyruus.com.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers