CareMessage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CareMessage's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- CareMessage's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CareMessage has 70 Employees.
- CareMessage grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- CareMessage currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CareMessage?
CareMessage is a nonprofit organization using mobile technology to make underserved populations healthier. Healthcare organizations use CareMessage's patient engagement platform to remind, inform and educate over 1 million patients about primary care appointments, preventive care screenings, and disease self-management. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised nearly $20 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, and others in an effort to build technology to solve problems in healthcare. We're hiring! Be sure to check out our profile on The Muse to get an inside look at our company culture: https://www.themuse.com/companies/caremessage/office Help us build solutions for the underserved!keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Mobile