Kelley School of Business Indianapolis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kelley School of Business Indianapolis's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- Kelley School of Business Indianapolis's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Kelley School of Business Indianapolis has 92 Employees.
- Kelley School of Business Indianapolis grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Kelley School of Business Indianapolis currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kelley School of Business Indianapolis?
The Kelley School of Business has been a leader in American business education for nearly 100 years. With more than 100,000 living alumni and an enrollment exceeding 10,500 students across two campuses and online, the Kelley School is among the premier business schools in the world. At the Kelley School on the IUPUI campus, we build human capital that brings prosperity to Indianapolis and the state of Indiana. We unlock the vision students have for themselves and prepare them to envision, inspire, and execute. We do this with scholar teachers, who redefine best business practices, and with the support of a vast network of alumni and business leaders, who are invested in helping students achieve their greatest potential. The Kelley School at IUPUI is home to a full-time undergraduate program and four graduate programs, including master's programs in accounting and taxation, the Business of Medicine Physician MBA, and the Evening MBA, which is ranked 11th in the country by U.S. News & World Report.keywords:N/A