Indiana Legal Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Indiana Legal Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.7M per year.
- Indiana Legal Services's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Indiana Legal Services has 173 Employees.
- Indiana Legal Services grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Indiana Legal Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Indiana Legal Services?
Indiana Legal Services (ILS) is a a nonprofit law firm that provides free civil legal assistance to eligible low-income people throughout the state of Indiana. ILS helps clients who are faced with legal problems that harm their ability to have such basics as food, shelter, income, medical care or personal safety. Most of the cases ILS handles are cases such as family law where there is domestic violence, housing, consumer law, access to health care, and access to government benefits. ILS does not handle any criminal matters.keywords:N/A