Karyopharm Therapeutics Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Karyopharm Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $118.7M per year.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2015.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $224,291
- Karyopharm Therapeutics's total funding is $381.7M.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics's current valuation is $607.4M. (January 2022)
- Karyopharm Therapeutics has 529 Employees.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics grew their employee count by 2% last year.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Karyopharm Therapeutics?
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on discovery and development of novel first-in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. For more information, please visit www.karyopharm.comkeywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Marketing,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Karyopharm Therapeutics News
Six analysts have made estimates for Karyopharm Therapeutics' earnings. The highest sales estimate is $37.23 million and the lowest is $31.33...
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KPTI) Sees Large Increase in Short Interest. Posted by admin on Apr 19th, 2022.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI) is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies. Since its founding,...
NEWTON, Mass., Nov. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 and provided business highlights. "Driven by acceleratio ...
NEWTON, Mass., Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced dosing of the first patient in the Phase 2 expansion of an ongoing open-label Phase 1/2 study investigating eltane ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Funding
|2015-01-07||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||BofA Merrill Lynch||Article|