Kalyani Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kalyani Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.6M per year.
- Kalyani Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Kalyani Technologies has 156 Employees.
- Kalyani Technologies grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Kalyani Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kalyani Technologies?
Kalyani Technologies Ltd. (KISL) is a part of Pune (India) based prestigious Kalyani Group of companies having a combined turnover of around US $ 2.5 billion and has interests in Auto Components, Forging, Specialty Steels, Energy, Chemicals, Engineering services among others. The Group has a track record of joint ventures and partnerships with some of the well-known global players like Arvin Meritor, Hayes-Lemmerz, Carpenter technologies of US, among others. With the enduring world-class partnerships, the Group endeavors to set global benchmarks in technical excellence and customer satisfaction. Bharat Forge Limited (BFL), the flagship company of the Kalyani Group, is one of the top 3 forging manufacturing companies worldwide.keywords:N/A