K Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- K Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.2M per year.
- K Health received $25.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- K Health's estimated revenue per employee is $104,036
- K Health's total funding is $271.3M.
- K Health has 223 Employees.
- K Health grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- K Health currently has 21 job openings.
What Is K Health?
K is the first AI personal health assistant powered by people like you. At K Health (http://khealth.ai) our mission is to empower consumers with trustworthy health information based on the experiences of others. Our team of mathematicians, doctors, and software engineers are using advanced machine learning techniques to turn clinical health data into knowledge that can help you better manage your health. Founded in 2016, K Health is based in New York and Tel Aviv. We're proud to be backed by Mangrove, Comcast Ventures, Bessemer, Lerer Hippeau, Primary Ventures, Max Ventures, and prominent NY and Israeli seed investors.keywords:saas