98point6 Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- 98point6's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.1M per year.
- 98point6 received $50.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- 98point6's estimated revenue per employee is $127,970
- 98point6's total funding is $247.3M.
- 98point6 has 298 Employees.
- 98point6 grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- 98point6 currently has 55 job openings.
What Is 98point6?
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Seattle, 98point6 is pioneering a new approach to primary care. By pairing deep technology with board-certified physicians, our vision is to make primary care more accessible and affordableleading to better health and reducing the cost of care. We meet consumers where they are by offering private, text-based diagnosis and treatment via a mobile app. For employers, 98point6 increases primary care utilization among those not actively or appropriately engaged in their healthenabling earlier medical intervention and improving employee productivity. 98point6 is available on the Apple App Store, Google Play and at www.98point6.com.keywords:saas