Dashlane Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dashlane's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.2M per year.
- Dashlane received $22.5M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Dashlane's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Dashlane's total funding is $210.9M.
- Dashlane's pricing is $39 per year.
- Dashlane has 209 Employees.
- Dashlane grew their employee count by -33% last year.
- Dashlane currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Dashlane?
Dashlane makes identity and payments simple and secure everywhere, with its world-leading password manager and secure digital wallet. It is the solution for the common problem encountered by hundreds of millions of web users worldwide - that of registering, logging in and checking out on every website and every device. Millions of people worldwide use Dashlane to manage their passwords, automatically log in, generate strong passwords, pay on any website without ever typing card info, and more. Dashlane users have collectively spent over $15 Billion online with our digital wallet. Our solution has won critical acclaim by top publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the Google Play Store and USA Today. We have a stellar team of developers, designers, marketers and math nerds in New York City and Paris, France, and are Series C funded by TransUnion, Rho Ventures, FirstMark Capital and Bessemer Venture Partners.keywords:Banking,Cloud Computing,E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Payments,Security, fintech, saas