KJUS | Worldwide Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KJUS | Worldwide's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.7M per year.
- KJUS | Worldwide's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- KJUS | Worldwide has 91 Employees.
- KJUS | Worldwide grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- KJUS | Worldwide currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KJUS | Worldwide?
KJUS crafts innovative and premium apparel with a focus on high-performing ski and golf wear as well as a technical lifestyle collection. Our innovations combine perfect climate control, freedom of motion and premium workmanship.\n \nOur very being was forged through a passion to enable people to reach the absolute top of their game. World-renowned Norwegian Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus founded KJUS in 2000 to fill a gap in technical and functional ski apparel during a time when fashion was the focus. Shortly thereafter, our brand expanded to bring innovation to the golf-wear market. \n\nKJUS is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with a satellite office in Risch-Rotkreuz Switzerland and showrooms across the globe.\n\nIn Summer 2019, the global KJUS organization was acquired by Acushnet Company, owner of high-end golf brands such as Titleist, Footjoy and Scotty Cameron.keywords:N/A