PopSockets Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PopSockets's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.6M per year.
- PopSockets's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- PopSockets's total funding is $0.36M.
- PopSockets has 280 Employees.
- PopSockets grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- PopSockets currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PopSockets?
PopSockets LLC is a Colorado-based company that designs, manufactures and sells innovative products that merge function with self-expression. Their flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett in 2012, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-hand holding for any mobile device. Its companion product, the PopSockets mount, enables PopSockets grip users to mount their phones on their dashboards, bathroom mirrors, lockers and other surfaces for hands-free viewing. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to merge function with self-expression.keywords:N/A